Vibrant Artist Origami tote
While we call it the Origami tote, you can fold this origami crepe cloth into a tote bag, or use it as an impromptu picnic blanket, scarf, or the most beautiful present wrapping. That’s the beauty of it! 20" wide
Choose black or navy strap. Two strap lengths to choose from (18" or 30")
• Made from 100% polyester crepe
• Vegan leather strap is cruelty-free.
• Tote straps feature heavy metal loops in gun-metal black, finished with a pair of steel rivets
• Each tote is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada
• Vivid print that will never fade after washing
• Machine wash in cold water with phosphate free detergent, hang to dry
Artist: Claud Lovat Fraser, whose mother was an amateur artist, was active as an illustrator and theater designer. While a young practicing lawyer, he joined a group of artist and critics who frequented Dan Rider's Den, a printer's shop, where Fraser produced sketches lampooning contemporary literary figures and theater performers. During World War I, Fraser was commissioned to the 14th Battalion of the Durham Light Infantry and he recorded his experiences intimately in sketchbooks and drawings. He diedin 1921 from war-time exposure to gas.